Microsoft Excel is the world’s most used and versatile business analysis, reporting and strategy software. Having a deep practical knowledge of Excel will turn you almost superhuman at work and increase your productivity. You will be seen as a very efficient, highly competent and indispensable partner in the organization’s progress. And, hopefully, it will lead to a much greater career role and opportunity for you.
This training is going to focus on making you highly proficient in the use of Excel for business data analysis and reporting the professional way. And most of this would be achieved through lots of samples that will be similar to what you’ll need at work.
What Will I Learn?
- Be more productive and creative in their use of Microsoft Excel for business and reporting
- Become proficient in using Pivotb Tables for analyzing a large data
- Become proficient in the use of VLOOKUP, HLOOK, LOOKUP to get last item, INDEX and MATCH to make automated dynamic dashboards/reports.
- Learn how to use Sorting in more advanced ways: multi-level sorting, sorting left to right.
- Learn how to create professional and great looking charts in Excel and understand when to use a particular chart type.
- Learn creative uses of Excel and a lot of keyboard shortcuts that saves analysis time
- Be introduced to Excel VBA, shown how to create a macro by clicking a particular button twice.
- Make a sample Excel VBA userform that gets data from user and input into a table in Excel
- Learn Power BI and other new interesting business data analysis tools by Microsoft