About this course: DevOps Training
This DevOps Trainng will help you understand why, what and how of DevOps. It will give you a clear picture of DevOps by justifying the balance between the cultural change and process automation using DevOps Tools. You will understand how a DevOps pipeline can be imagined for an existing infrastructure. Furthermore it will answer lot curiosities that people have related to DevOps.
This training is designed to help you master key tools of Devops lifecycle like Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack and Chef used by a DevOps Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
- Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
- Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
- Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
- Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
- Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
- Learn Virtualization Concepts
- Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
- Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
- Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
- Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Who should take this course?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. Some of these roles are:
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Software Tester
4. Security Engineer
5. Integration Specialist
6. Release Manager
Created by: edureka!
Duration: 2hr +